Who we are
Technuf, LLC is a Maryland based company providing leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
Technuf is seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Integration Developer.
This will be a full-time hybrid-working position based out of our corporate office at Rockville, MD.
- Under the guidance / direction / supervision of the Enterprise Cloud Manager, the
- Design and develop County MFA, Identity and Access management using Microsoft
Azure AD. The ideal candidate should be able to migrate the existing system to the
newly proposed system.
- Design and develop identity management system for external users using Microsoft
- Ensure the security and compliance of applications and services by implementing
best practices and industry standards for identity and access management.
- Develop and integrate authentication and authorization mechanisms, including
single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), and role-based access
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to identity management,
authentication, and authorization.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to automate deployment processes, monitor system
performance, and implement continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to
analyze system requirements and design scalable solutions that align with County
- Facilitate communication and cooperation by and between TEBS implementation
teams and solution owners to assure timely completion of projects.
- Develop and effectively communicate concepts and strategies verbally and in writing
to key stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s from an accredited college or university..
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated hands-on
experience with the following technologies:
- Implementing Azure AD and Azure B2C.
- Implementing resource authorization using Azure AD .
- Managing Enterprise application in Azure AD.
- Integrating Azure AD with Oracle OID/OAM/AccessGate.
- MSAL, JWT, OAuth2, SAML, and OpenID protocols.
- MFA and keyfob deployment using Microsoft Azure AD Implementing SSO using
Azure AD .
- Java server-side development using JEE/CDI frameworks.
- Operations and Management of Java application in Linux Servers.
- SQL and No SQL databases
- REST API and best practices
- User migration from legacy system to Azure B2C
- Azure App service, Azure functions and Azure logic apps
- Container deployment and cluster managers using Kubernetes
- Azure Active Directory administration
- Microsoft Azure Active Permissions Management
- Microsoft Azure Active Workload Identities
- Microsoft Azure App deployment process
- Knowledge in Domain driven design and micro services.
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps with CI/CD
- Knowledge in version control using Subversion, Redmine and Trac
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes generous paid-time-off including holidays, short-and-long-term disability; group health insurance including medical, dental and vision coverage, training and 401(k) retirement plan.
Technuf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.