Who we are
Technuf, is a Maryland based company providing leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
- Managing assigned proposal resources, such as proposal analysts, graphic designers, technical contributors, etc.
- Writing or enhancing proposal content, to include management approaches, transition plans, past performance citations, resumes, and quality plans.
- Editing content written by others.
- Ensuring compliance with solicitation.
- Resolving issues.
- Coordinating among key stakeholders.
- Analyzing solicitations.
- Lead and participate in collaborative sessions to define and refine win strategy, competitive assessments, and customer pain points or hot buttons.
- Ensure development and distribution of appropriate proposal-related documentation, including compliance matrices, adherence to style guides, annotated outlines, proposal schedules, writing guidance, and kick-off presentations.
- Establish and maintain communications among geographically dispersed proposal teams, including subcontractors, using collaborative tools such as SharePoint, Teams, and custom developed applications.
- Coordinate with the Contracts, Subcontracts and Pricing staff on cost, contractual, and subcontracting proposal volumes to ensure appropriate schedules and inputs are met.
- Author appropriate proposal sections and help design graphic concepts.
- Work with Solution Architects and Subject Matter Experts to assist in the design of the technical solutions for the proposals, contributing as a “thought leader” for the team.
- Review proposal content for compliance and cohesiveness.
- Collaborate with other proposal managers to share best practices and lessons learned.
- Envision the entire proposal, tie in the win themes, manage color reviews, run daily standup meetings, recognize and mitigate risks.
- Report on proposal status.
- 5 or more years’ experience in Federal Proposal Development.
- Must work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong business acumen, with willingness and ability to learn additional technology tools and skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously; to be hands-on as well as strategic.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, professional behavior, and cooperative demeanor.
- Communicate effectively with both senior executives and all ranges of proposal team members and contributors, as well as teaming partners.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to make the complex simple.
- Demonstrated ability to counsel and effectively influence others with and without authority; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management; ability to project a confident leadership image to peers, subordinates and executive management.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Word. Minimal experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in English or Communications or similar field.
- Experience with leading and supporting complex proposals in the DoD, Federal Civilian, and Intelligence Community sectors.
- Experience leading oral proposal presentation development.
- Experience with video oral proposal presentation development.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint.