Who we are
Technuf, LLC is a Maryland based SBA certified 8(a) small business company providing leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
Technuf is seeking a skilled and experienced Administrative Assistant.
- Provide Administrative and Fiscal support for the Office of Broadband Programs (OBP), Department of Technology & Enterprise Business Solutions (TEBS).
- General Office Administration.
- Greet/Verify Visitors to Office Suite.
- Maintain OBP and Digital Equity phone lines.
- Schedule meetings for OBP staff.
- Oversee conference room calendars.
- Handle Incoming/Outgoing mail.
- Handle Incoming/Outgoing deliveries.
- OBP supply organization and inventory control.
- Maintenance Request(s) and follow-up.
- Memo Writing, as needed
- Updates to OBP SharePoint document libraries
- Project Coordination
- Scheduling and tracking installs.
- Coordinating Site Visits.
- Coordinating staff/resident interactions.
- Provide basic customer service support.
- Provide basic technical support
- Scheduling & Coordinating Site Visits for Fiber/Data Installs.
- Tracking/Monitoring of FiberNet projects.
- Digital Equity (DE) Projects
- Support of DE projects, as needed in support of program and resident demand.
- Database Management
- Create/Update Monday.com databases.
- Create/Update ServiceNow tickets.
- Create/Update files and libraries in SharePoint.
- Fiscal Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Accounts Payable (AP) and Procurement modules of Oracle EBS.
- Procurement- Processing requisitions, Direct Purchase Orders, requesting quotes.
- AP – Processing of invoices per County requirements.
- Maintain and update tracking for all payments/procurements, tracks expenditures by division (Excel/SharePoint skills).
- Receive invoices and get approvals from necessary staff.
- Identify correct purchase orders, cost codes and pertinent accounting data.
- Update/Maintain fiscal information for finance/audit requests.
- Other Responsibilities, as required
- Wireless Telecommunications Support.
- Cable County Montgomery Support.
- Customer Service
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent Overall Verbal and Written communication skills.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced skillset of Office 365 programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SharePoint, Windows 10/11 Enterprise applications.
- Database Management: Database Maintenance, Problem Solving, Promoting Process Improvement, Attention to Detail & Quality Focus.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Oracle EBS environment as it relates to AP and Procurement modules.
- Administrative Assistant Experience.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rockville, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes generous paid-time-off including holidays, short-and-long-term disability; group health insurance including medical, dental and vision coverage, training and 401(k) retirement plan.
Technuf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.