Who we are
Technuf, LLC is a Maryland based SBA certified 8(a) small business company providing
leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled
and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
Technuf is seeking a skilled and experienced Microsoft Power Platform Developer & DBA. This will be a full-time hybrid-working position based out of our corporate office at Rockville, MD.
- Under the guidance / direction / supervision of the manager, the Contractor will:
- Create Applications using PowerApps.
- Build Power BI reports from BI model.
- Strong knowledge in PeopleSoft, Oracle DB, SQL Server
- Strong experience with tools such as Structured Query Report Writer (SQR) Business
Intelligence Enterprise Edition (BI Publisher), People tools/Application Engine,
- Maintain the Data transfer interfaces between Oracle EBS and PeopleSoft databases
- Strong experience in SharePoint
- Work with the team to design, develop and implement solutions using various Power
Platform products. (Data Verse, Model-driven and Canvas App, Power Automate,
- Handle the Service Now tickets related to Power Platform
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication and cooperation by and between Low Code Team and
customer to assure timely completion of projects.
- Develop and effectively communicate concepts and strategies verbally and in writing
to key stakeholders.
- Create Technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with vendor and team.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university..
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated hands-on
experience with the following technologies:
- Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Dataverse
- Solution management in Power Platform
- PeopleSoft, experience supporting and maintaining PeopleSoft version 9.2 Pension
module, SQL Server, Oracle
- Expertise in SharePoint
- Structured Query Report Writer (SQR) Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (BI
Publisher), People tools/Application Engine, Process Scheduler
- Seamlessdocs integration with SharePoint
- Knowledge in designing the pages using stylesheets, jQuery.
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes generous paid-time-off including holidays, short-and-long-term disability; group health insurance including medical, dental and vision coverage, training and 401(k) retirement plan.
Technuf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.