Who we are
Technuf, LLC is a Maryland based SBA certified 8(a) small business company providing leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
Technuf is seeking a skilled and experienced Microsoft Power Platform Developer.
Under the guidance / direction / supervision of the manager, the Contractor will:
Create forms using SeamlessDocs.
Manage calendars using Trumba.
Work with the team to design, develop and implement solutions using various Power Platform products. (Canvas App, Power Automate).
- Handle the Service Now tickets related to Power Platform, SeamlessDocs, Trumba.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication and cooperation by and between Low Code Team and customer to assure timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- SeamlessDocs, Trumba.
- Power Virtual Agent.
- Strong understanding on the bot framework.
- Solution management in Power Platform.
- Azure Open AI, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Synapse.
- Expertise in Power Automate flows.
- Expertise in SharePoint, SharePoint Administration and databases such as SQL Server, Oracle.
- Knowledge in designing the pages using stylesheets, jQuery.
- Integration form tools with SharePoint with third party tools like Velosimo.
- Power Platform Gateways.
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes generous paid-time-off including holidays, short-and-long-term disability; group health insurance including medical, dental and vision coverage, training and 401(k) retirement plan.
Technuf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.