Who we are
Technuf, is a Maryland based company providing leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls.
- Establish plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
- Maintain data and monitor security access.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Conduct internal and external security audits.
- Write custom code and build Cybersecurity solutions/applications.
- Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduce their likelihood.
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause.
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies.
- Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures.
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing.
- DLP, anti-virus and anti-malware.
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching.
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols.
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Network protocols and packet analysis tools.
- C, C++, C#, Java or PHP programming languages.
- Cloud computing.
- SaaS models.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) & SOC (Security Operations Center).
Not sure exactly what you’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you.