Customer Service Representative
Who we are
Technuf, is a Maryland based company providing leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
Provide support to a 24/7 operational information call center that is open 365 days a year to facilitate travel and effectively process enrollment inquiries. This information call center is established with language appropriate translators to serve the traveling public via telephone calls and emails. The CSR’s primary responsibility is to provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries from travelers around the globe regarding the applications developed and managed by DHS CBP to aid in visa renewal services and other travel and immigration related topics. Additional program support and training will be explained and provided in person.
Some of the key activities performed on a daily basis are listed below:
- Identify and respond to live contacts in order to give the appropriate response from the CBP-provided responses and materials.
- Be able to identify multiple questions / concerns / inquiries in email and respond using CBP approved template language.
- Identify and escalate inquiries that are unique and have no pre-approved template language by CBP.
- Be able to identify and escalate any communication that is suspicious or threatening to the public safety and transportation security.
- Answer customer’s questions, make referrals, help clarify CBP policies and procedures.
- Provide general travel assistance information.
- Provide information for filing claims with DHS.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must pass background check. Applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation and need to meet security eligibility requirements.
- 4 yr Bachelor degree from accredited college or university required.
- 2+ years of call center customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to maneuver and use web-based applications; possess excellent verbal and vocal skills, exceptional writing skills and technical acumen.