Change Management Lead
Who we are
Technuf, LLC is a Maryland based company providing leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
On a longer-term opportunity with a Government customer, we seek an experienced individual to lead the change management activities surrounding the delivery of enterprise and cloud-based software. This will be a W2 contract hybrid-working position based out of our corporate office at Rockville, MD.
- Highly motivated individual passionate to apply change management best practices to deliver excellent software applications and solutions, leveraging modern CX/UX development methods focused on human-centered design principles.
- Solid collaborator who can engage effectively with the project team across the software delivery process to create and execute comprehensive change management programs.
- Strong empathizer, problem-solver, and communicator, providing effective organizational change management to the delivery process, resulting in successful acceptance and adoption of the finished product by end users.
- Lead the change management activities surrounding the delivery of enterprise and cloud-based software.
- Work with development teams using Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid project methodologies to deliver high quality applications and solutions.
- Develop a thorough understanding of project objectives, software requirements, and relevant functional, technical, and operational specifications.
- Create comprehensive and detailed change management plans based on solution requirements, CX/UX research feedback, and other guidance from project stakeholders and end users.
- Support training and communication as part of change management, include designing and delivering specialized training resources to appropriate user groups.
- Design strategic approaches to managing change and support operations that fall within the domain of change management.
- Support the design, development, and enhancement of change management processes, procedures, systems, and reporting to continually improve success of delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Change Management Professional (CCMP) certification preferred.
- 5-7 years change management, content development, and training experience.
- Expert working collaboratively as a team member in Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid project environments.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, characterized by high technical acumen, accuracy, clarity, and completeness.
- Ability to understand prevailing customer change management policies and procedures and integrate appropriate activities into project change management plans.
- Demonstrated ability to develop comprehensive change management plans and create highquality training content in various media, including print, online, and video.
- Proficiency with training content development software and Learning Management Systems used to deploy training at various scales.
- Ability to deliver training, manage training teams, and provide other change management support in the context of software application and solution deployments.
- Confidence in communicating proactively with project stakeholders, team members, end users, and customers.
- Highly motivated and self-directing, with a strong customer service orientation.
- Solid understanding of change management principles and practices, application development and deployment, and software development life cycle concepts.
- Experience with cloud application development and cloud migration projects, including complex system integrations, data migration, reporting, and analytics features.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion, Oracle CX Cloud, Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, or related SaaS/PaaS cloud application platform preferred.
- Public Sector digital transformation and modernization experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.