Who we are
Technuf, LLC is a Maryland based company providing leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
On a longer-term opportunity with a Government customer, we seek an experienced Application Developer to develop custom applications on a modernization project. This will be a full-time hybrid-working position based out of our corporate office at Rockville, MD.
- Highly motivated individual able to design and create scalable cloud-based software applications and solutions, as a member of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Skilled practitioner using front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries to deliver clean, functional code reflecting a solid grasp of visual design and utility.
- Strong team player conversant in using Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid development models to deliver excellent results, align with customer needs, support organizational goals, and improve the overall application development process.
- Work with project stakeholders and development teams to ideate software solutions.
- Design cloud-based and mobile client-side and server-side application architectures.
- Work with development teams using Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid project methodologies to create and deploy high quality applications and solutions.
- Develop front-end applications with appealing visual design.
- Build features and applications with responsive mobile design.
- Write effective web APIs using Rest, SOAP, and related protocols.
- Employ a security-first approach to implement application and data security best practices.
- Test software to ensure correctness, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and refine software features.
- Write technical architecture, design, and specification documentation.
- Work with KPIs, metrics, and data analytics to improve software usability, performance, and quality.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years development experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role developing cloud, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of CX/UX requirements and design methods and how these drive and integrate into the software development process.
- Deep understanding of core software design and programming principles.
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more programming languages, including Java (required), C#, Python, C++, or similar.
- Familiarity with SQL RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Redis), and web servers (IIS, Apache).
- Experience with cloud application development and cloud migration projects, including complex system integrations, data migration, reporting, and analytics features.
- Cloud development and migration experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI or similar platforms.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion, Oracle CX Cloud, Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, or related SaaS/PaaS cloud application platform preferred.
- Public Sector digital transformation and modernization experience strongly preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical abilities.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.