Who we are
Technuf, LLC is a Maryland based company providing leading-edge and proven technologies, industry vertical domain expertise and highly skilled and motivated professionals to achieve our customers’ mission critical business needs.
What we’re looking for
Technuf is seeking a skilled and experienced Radio Communication Services (RCS) Daily
Controller to supplement existing Radio Communications staff responsible for supporting
the County’s Public Safety Radio System and associated peripheral systems.
- Responsible for coordinating and assigning Technician personnel to the mandatory
Radio Communications Services (RCS) 24-hour On-call support for the Radio
- Prepares and maintains records of work performed on County radio equipment
(consoles, mobiles, portables, antenna sites), and maintain records as required by the
- Coordinate the repair of radio equipment as necessary with the appropriate Technician
or repair vendor/facility.
- Provide daily operational status reports to the RCS Manager
- Provide daily operational coordination and support of the Radio Communications
- Assists with the implementation of RCS projects, including facilitating, planning, and
prioritizing in conjunction with the RCS Manager.
- Coordinate daily operational activities of the Radio Communication Technicians.
- Support the RCS Manager regarding daily operational issues
- Provide timely communications on issues to the Public Safety Radio community as
- Completion of an accredited two year undergraduate, certificate or trade school program,
which provided training in the installation and maintenance of telecommunications systems.
Five or more years’ experience may be substituted for the required education.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Project 25 (P25) Phase I & II experience (FDMA & TDMA)
- Knowledgeable of 800 MHz radio
- Client two-way wireless communications products
- Project Management
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes generous paid-time-off including holidays, short-and-long-term disability; group health insurance including medical, dental and vision coverage, training and 401(k) retirement plan.
Technuf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.