|No. of Vacancies : 02|
Job Description / Responsibility
- Expert knowledge in designing and delivering complex web-based applications using the LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP 4 and PHP 5)
- Must have excellent UI skills and Should be capable enough to complete a complex project in PHP by himself as a core developer
- Must have ADVANCED SKILLS on either JOOMLA or WordPress CMS, preferably both but at least on one (1) is mandatory. Must be able to create modules or plugins to meet the client requirement. Please note that we are looking for advanced skills here, not mid level.
- Must have ADVANCED knowledge and thorough understanding on developing E-commerce projects using MAGENTO platform. Strong knowledge in creating theme, developing modules / Extensions and customizations for MAGENTO. Be able to take FULL Control of the MAGENTO Project. You need to work on International level Magento projects, having MID Level knowledge on MAGENTO.
- Experience using CakePHP or CodeIgniter or similar framework.
- The person is responsible to understand the Client requirements, documenting issues in writing for clarifications from client, ensure that necessary resources and information are on hand and design the development process and report and maintain regular communication with the Top Management.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other related field.
- Minimum 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Web Developer/Web Designer, Programmer/Software Engineer, Software Architect, Software Implementation, Technical Lead (Software)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service, Software Companies
Additional Job Requirements
- Very good command of English.
- Experience in working and leading multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be professional and punctual.
- Positive mindset of working under minimum supervision and strong sense of responsibility in this regard.
- Team Leading skills are definitely needed. Need to guide and review the development work of junior members in the team, provide all technical support to them and assign proper development work for their development.
- This role will ultimately lead to a Technical Management position and we are looking for that person who has the potential to lead and manage and motivate a growing team of IT people.
- Potential Travel Opportunity & Challenging & Stimulating Career,
- Work with Fortune 500 Companies,
- Work & Learn from Highly Experienced/ World Class International Developers,
- Fast-track Management Opportunities for the right Candidates.
- Two (2) Festival Bonuses.